03 February at 12:04
who will never forget you!
haha..
i'm doin' great..how about you?
you made me smile today
love your long hair though..
say hello to everyone there..
haha..
i'm doin' great..how about you?
you made me smile today
love your long hair though..
say hello to everyone there..
04 February at 06:59
thought you dont know me anymore...
well im doing fine.. but a little bit tired
coz i jst came from work
haircut is too xpensive here
dats why i keep my hair long
do you have any fone # dat i can
reach you at??
well im doing fine.. but a little bit tired
coz i jst came from work
haircut is too xpensive here
dats why i keep my hair long
do you have any fone # dat i can
reach you at??
Loading...
04 February at 08:26
I know you, "yung ka-service ko sa OLSHA na makulet"
haha
everybody's getting tire of work..
I spend my weekends to the max of an adventure with ate and her family
boring minsan at nakakahomesick na talaga!
expensive huh?
I cut my hair alone nga eh-- di naman sa expensive, para lang makatipid..
I can be reached at +9715530369--
can you give me your number as well?
ciao-- I'm going to work my ass out.. haha!
take care
haha
everybody's getting tire of work..
I spend my weekends to the max of an adventure with ate and her family
boring minsan at nakakahomesick na talaga!
expensive huh?
I cut my hair alone nga eh-- di naman sa expensive, para lang makatipid..
I can be reached at +9715530369--
can you give me your number as well?
ciao-- I'm going to work my ass out.. haha!
take care
05 February at 06:01
how did i become mkulit dat tym..
kung knulit kta nun edi naging tau sana
am i ryt??? lol....
did u rcv my txt msg a while ago
where do you work ryt now?
kung knulit kta nun edi naging tau sana
am i ryt??? lol....
did u rcv my txt msg a while ago
where do you work ryt now?
06 February at 15:21
yeah-- you were just makulet then..
as I remember it, naging tayo nga ata..
out of kantiyaw nina D----- at O--- nung sila pa [indi na sila ngaun--hihi]
it lasted days yata-- not more than 1 week
so that made you my 1st unofficial BF then..
we were like 12 years old then-- haha
then you shifted school to CKA
yep, I did received your SMS but forgive me, I was quite occupied then that I was not able to reply back
I work in a multi-national company here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as their Middle East Coordinator.. life is tough here but I can hang on-- I guess.
hey, when was the last time you visited beloved Pilipinas? nami-miss ka na ng mga girls na pina-iyak mo before.. lol
as I remember it, naging tayo nga ata..
out of kantiyaw nina D----- at O--- nung sila pa [indi na sila ngaun--hihi]
it lasted days yata-- not more than 1 week
so that made you my 1st unofficial BF then..
we were like 12 years old then-- haha
then you shifted school to CKA
yep, I did received your SMS but forgive me, I was quite occupied then that I was not able to reply back
I work in a multi-national company here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates as their Middle East Coordinator.. life is tough here but I can hang on-- I guess.
hey, when was the last time you visited beloved Pilipinas? nami-miss ka na ng mga girls na pina-iyak mo before.. lol
09 February at 06:57
is that so.. well i can still be your official Bf
dat is if ur still unattached ryt now...
and if its ok with you
its been 3 years since i left pinas,
at wala aq pinaiyak n mga girls dun
what do you think of me "babaero".... lol
dat is if ur still unattached ryt now...
and if its ok with you
its been 3 years since i left pinas,
at wala aq pinaiyak n mga girls dun
what do you think of me "babaero".... lol
09 February at 09:38
ayt.. I'm unattached alright.. and your offer is tempting.. but I don't like long distance affair, it will be too hard to keep it on both sides.. at mind you-- nagka-trauma na ako sa mga ganyan! haha
oh-- we've been both out of the country for the same long time.. my parents visited here last year since I was not able to come home-- work of course, and that sucked..
as I remember may naging GF ka na school mate ko nung elementary, I just forgot who.. haha
how are you doin there? how's your family? as I see it, all of you are there na ayt? how's work and what is your work anyway?
I saw your pics, you love cars and to race too..
oh-- we've been both out of the country for the same long time.. my parents visited here last year since I was not able to come home-- work of course, and that sucked..
as I remember may naging GF ka na school mate ko nung elementary, I just forgot who.. haha
how are you doin there? how's your family? as I see it, all of you are there na ayt? how's work and what is your work anyway?
I saw your pics, you love cars and to race too..
10 February at 07:12
its true dat long distance relationship is hard
but its up to the two person how are they going to handle everything
and most important both side should trust each other..
am i ryt????
and why dont you give another shot
everybody's doing fine ryt now...
and ya, i work at a car dealership "TOYOTA"
i work as a detailer guy..
as i remember, the only person n naging GF q n taga-place
ninyo is L----- B-------
its not just i love cars, i love working on cars
and i just race on the ryt place and not on the streets
r you interested with cars too???
but its up to the two person how are they going to handle everything
and most important both side should trust each other..
am i ryt????
and why dont you give another shot
everybody's doing fine ryt now...
and ya, i work at a car dealership "TOYOTA"
i work as a detailer guy..
as i remember, the only person n naging GF q n taga-place
ninyo is L----- B-------
its not just i love cars, i love working on cars
and i just race on the ryt place and not on the streets
r you interested with cars too???
10 February at 10:17
giving a long distance relationship a shot is not a problem for me
trust won't be a big deal since I am trustworthy and I trust people easily
but there are too many factors to consider
1. presence will hinder all things, you won't know what your other half might be doing behind your back
2. communication will be a problem too, it will cost a lot. haha
3. complete honesty should be a top attitude along with being open minded, lots of understanding and patience
duh-- how will I know if you are looking at other girls? Guys are like that ayt? they seem to rate a lady's body in scale of 1 to 10.
and how the hell you will know that I am seeing other guys too? it will be a heap!
i know her, she lives 2 blocks away from our home. last I heard, she got married. how about J------? as I remember it you were with her the last time I have seen you flesh and blood.
I can't say I love cars, I am just awed by the beauty of it. You were just like my father-- he loves to work on cars and all the parts of it.
Interested? in cars? hell yeah. but I still don't have license to drive around.
do you or your family have plans to go vacation in the Philippines?
trust won't be a big deal since I am trustworthy and I trust people easily
but there are too many factors to consider
1. presence will hinder all things, you won't know what your other half might be doing behind your back
2. communication will be a problem too, it will cost a lot. haha
3. complete honesty should be a top attitude along with being open minded, lots of understanding and patience
duh-- how will I know if you are looking at other girls? Guys are like that ayt? they seem to rate a lady's body in scale of 1 to 10.
and how the hell you will know that I am seeing other guys too? it will be a heap!
i know her, she lives 2 blocks away from our home. last I heard, she got married. how about J------? as I remember it you were with her the last time I have seen you flesh and blood.
I can't say I love cars, I am just awed by the beauty of it. You were just like my father-- he loves to work on cars and all the parts of it.
Interested? in cars? hell yeah. but I still don't have license to drive around.
do you or your family have plans to go vacation in the Philippines?
10 February at 10:24
*add*
I remember, I had been in a street drag race before in some remote area of Abu Dhabi, UAE. well, I was not the one driving since I dont have license to do that. my friend was driving a camaro that time (am not sure bout which year model the car was, haha). glad he never put me in as a bet.
we (sister & her family) are usually watching race at Dubai Autodrome, but lady's are not allowed to be at the pit, just watch
I remember, I had been in a street drag race before in some remote area of Abu Dhabi, UAE. well, I was not the one driving since I dont have license to do that. my friend was driving a camaro that time (am not sure bout which year model the car was, haha). glad he never put me in as a bet.
we (sister & her family) are usually watching race at Dubai Autodrome, but lady's are not allowed to be at the pit, just watch
No comments:
Post a Comment