20/02/2007
12:01PM
call duration: 8 minutes & 55 seconds
oh hell!
its a relief that Naz is still alive..
after 20 days of being ignored..
he asked how the hell am I doin'
and I asked him what the hell happened to him
he asked about Shimaa
where I was staying
I was misty eyed while we talk
my tears fell as soon as I got disconnected
mahirap talaga ang confrontation, saan mang angulo ako ang talo..
12:01PM
call duration: 8 minutes & 55 seconds
oh hell!
its a relief that Naz is still alive..
after 20 days of being ignored..
he asked how the hell am I doin'
and I asked him what the hell happened to him
he asked about Shimaa
where I was staying
I was misty eyed while we talk
my tears fell as soon as I got disconnected
mahirap talaga ang confrontation, saan mang angulo ako ang talo..
No comments:
Post a Comment