I called Hamada to check out on him since it has been a week since the last time he gave me a call. I asked how is he doin' and I got the usual I-am-good answer from him. He told me he was still busy due that is just has been days since the holidays ended. He informed me also that he will be travelling next month [November or December?] for 2-week-vacation in London to visit his younger brother and some friends there.
I actually joked him asking 'bout his marriage or something. It seems to me that he forgot me already. Maybe he forget the fact that he put me inside his heart and he don't wanna let go of me or maybe then he was just kiddin' me. I joked him also that I had been in the hospital, had an accident and got my head hit the wall or something and forget all bout him. But he didn't buy the joke. He didn't even laugh. He seems so serious.
If he had been married, or don't like me anymore, I wanna hear it out coming from his mouth or I would even strangle his throat from him to tell me the truth. I think now, I can handle a rejection, if ever, very very well. I had been there, done it and done that. It would be cool if I am ready to face it all.
He even told me, he would TRY to go to Dubai on Thursday. What for? Am I the reason why he would come? Would he be just escaping from anyone back there? Good thing I am not that bored to decide to take travel going his place, or else, I will be dead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment